ERay Promotions presents the annual Greenville Technical College - James Curtis Harkness Scholarship, Terry Moore SpiritFest Scholarship, Arche Designs - Samuel Moore Laptop Scholarship and the NJ Productions / SpiritFest Scholarship. These scholarships were established to recognize academic excellence and total leadership qualities of minority students. ERay Promotions, a Gospel concert promotions company located in the Upstate of South Carolina, recognizes twenty-nine years of Gospel Music promotions, as it presents SpiritFest 2021 Labor Day Weekend Celebration on September 5, 2021 at the Bon Secours Wellness Arena. SpiritFest is the longest running yearly concert in the Upstate and one of the largest Gospel concerts in the Southeast.
Greenville Technical College's mission is to provide high-quality learning opportunities at a cost people can afford and at locations, they can reach. Arche Designs is an innovative company that specializes in Professional Website Development and Graphic Design. NJ Productions, LLC provides one-stop promotional services. ERay Promotions sponsors a scholarship benefit program each year and this year in conjunction with SpiritFest, these great organizations will offer scholarships.
Greenville Technical College 2 - $1500 scholarships, Terry Moore SpiritFest 1- $2500 scholarship, Arche Designs - 1 Laptop Computer, NJ Productions - $500 scholarshipScholarships will be awarded, September 5th, onstage at the 2021 SpiritFest Concert featuring: Tye Tribbett, Tamela Mann, The Clark Sisters, The Williams Brothers, The Canton Spirituals and The Gospel Legends at the Bon Secours Arena in Greenville SC. We believe that you will be excited to attend this year's SpiritFest Concert. Group tickets are available to both SpiritFest Concerts of 10 or more to receive a discounted ticket rate.
CriteriaThe scholarship criteria is below and applications should be postmarked by August 10th.
- Minority Graduating Senior 2022
- New students
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0, 2.5 for Arche Designs(Must maintain during 2021 / 2022 school year, where applicable)
- Applicants must be residents of South Carolina & recipients be available to attend the SpiritFest Concert, September 5th to receive the award (NO exceptions); Recipients will receive 3 complimentary tickets to the concert.
- Acceptance and attendance at an accredited institution of higher education for the 2022 school year before funds are released (Full-time registration and letter of acceptance)
- Completion of application along with the following attachments:
a) Autobiography (at least 300 words) - Include volunteer activities, leadership experience, extracurricular activities, work experience, honors and special awards. Please provide the committee with any pertinent information which you would like us to consider in reviewing your application.
b) Three letters of recommendation: one from a person not related to you (i.e., employer, church official) and two from school personnel (i.e., counselors, teachers, coach)
c) Photo of applicant (Color Photo)
- Copy of your official transcript (must contain the school seal and be forwarded by your school to): ERay Promotions, Attention: Scholarship Committee 342 Crepe Myrtle Dr. Greer, SC 29651