The scholarship deadline has passed.
The scholarship criteria is below and applications should be postmarked by July 25th.
- Minority Graduating Senior 2018
- New students, current students or non-traditional students i.e Part time students/adult seeking an education (Greenville Technical College only)
- Cumulative G.P.A. of 3.0, 2.5 for Arche Designs(Must maintain during 2017 / 2018 school year, where applicable)
- Applicants must be residents of South Carolina & recipients be available to attend the SpiritFest Concert, September 3rd to receive the award (NO exceptions); Recipients will receive 3 complimentary tickets to the concert.)
- Acceptance and attendance at an accredited institution of higher education for the 2018 school year before funds are released (Full-time registration and letter of acceptance) or enrolled at Greenville Technical College
- NJ Productions Scholarship can be used for books & supplies
- Completion of application along with the following attachments:
a) Autobiography (at least 300 words) - Include volunteer activities, leadership experience, extracurricular activities, work experience, honors and special awards. Please provide the committee with any pertinent information which you would like us to consider in reviewing your application.
b) Three letters of recommendation: one from a person not related to you (i.e., employer, church official) and two from school personnel (i.e., counselors, teachers, coach)
c) Photo of applicant (Color Photo)
- Copy of your official transcript (must contain the school seal and be forwarded by your school to): ERay Promotions, Attention: Scholarship Committee 342 Crepe Myrtle Dr. Greer, SC 29651
Copyright © 2006 - 2017 ERay Promotions and Arche Designs, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Developed and Maintained by Arche Designs.